Sunday, August 21, 2011

Eggplant Update

Well my little eggplant seedlings from Garden Dreams have finally pulled through and started carrying fruit.  Granted the plants are quite small and stunted (probably from the HORDES of flea beetles we seem to have been cursed with this year) but it looks like I'll get at least one nice harvest of multicolored eggplant goodness in the near future.  

Beatrice Eggplant

My Turkish Orange STARTED FROM SEED!  This is probably the only thing I started indoor  this spring that is still alive.  No where near setting fruit, and quite chewed on, but making progress none-the-less.

White Thai Ribbed Eggplant

Zebra Eggplant

Kermit Eggplant

Louisiana Long Green Eggplant

Calliope Eggplant

Another Calliope Eggplant...this one is quite a bit darker for some reason.

1 comment:

  1. Those are very pretty fruits. Kermit is a great name for that variety. I hope you get even more than you're expecting.

    ReplyDelete